History of the School

Scariff Community College, a co-ed second level school catering for boys and girls, has a history dating back to the original vocational school in 1941.  The new building was completed in 1981.

The College is situated on 20 acres of beautifully wooded grounds located in a rural setting close to Lough Derg and offering the most modern facilities to its students.